MADISON, Wis. — 10 provisional ballots have been issued within the City of Madison Tuesday night time, the Clerk’s Office mentioned Wednesday.
Those who have been issued a provisional poll have till 4 p.m. Friday to present the Clerk’s Office the required photograph identification. This may be executed in particular person, or through e-mail or fax.
Valid types of ID embody:
- Wisconsin driver license expiring after 11/03/2020
- Wisconsin DOT-issued photograph ID card expiring after 11/03/2020
- U.S. passport expiring after 11/03/2020
- Military ID card expiring after 11/03/2020
- Certificate of naturalization issued inside final 2 years
- Unexpired Wisconsin driver license or state ID receipt
- Unexpired ID receipt issued by the Wisconsin DOT by means of the ID Petition Process
- ID card issued by a federally acknowledged Indian tribe in Wisconsin, no matter expiration date
- Unexpired ID issued by a Wisconsin accredited college or faculty—should include issuance date, scholar signature, and expiration date inside 2 years of issuance, together with proof of present enrollment.
- Unexpired ID issued by the Veterans Health Administration
- Citation or discover of intent to revoke or droop Wisconsin driver license, issued inside 60 days of the election
IDs would not have to point out the voter’s present tackle. The Clerk’s Office expects no less than 30% of provisional ballots to be counted.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.