Destiny 2 replace 4.0.1 lands later right now and is scheduled to deliver some much-needed bug fixes through the mid-season interval of the favored house shooter.
Bungie has confirmed what will likely be included within the newest construct going stay on April 19, throughout PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC platforms.
And fortunately for everybody, now we have all the most recent particulars listed under at the beginning goes stay.
When Does Destiny 2 Update 4.0.1 Come Out?
Destiny 2 Update 4.0.1 is launched on Tuesday, April 19, 2022, and comes with a brief interval of downtime and server upkeep. From what has been shared to date, Bungie will take down the sport for lower than an hour, though background upkeep will proceed all through. This ought to imply that Destiny 2 disruption will stay at a minimal.
Guardians will likely be kicked from actions at 5:45pm within the UK, with downtime set to final lower than 20 minutes. The new Destiny 2 replace will likely be out there to obtain at 6pm GMT, or 10am PDT in case you are in North America, with background upkeep ending at 7pm.
The full schedule is as follows, as confirmed by Bungie for April 19:
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 upkeep begins.
- 9:45 AM (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 is introduced offline.
- 10 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Update 4.0.1 will start rolling out throughout all platforms and areas.
- 11 AM (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 upkeep completes.
The upcoming patch will deal with notable stability points, crash fixes, Xûr’s wonky stats for his wares, and Rahool’s Destination Materials on the market will resume rotating at reset. And listed here are the Destiny 2 patch notes confirmed for this week’s Bungie replace:
Destiny 2 April 19 Patch Notes
THE WELLSPRING: ATTACK:
- Fixed a difficulty that might trigger groups to incorrectly wipe throughout a Master Wellspring when an goal is accomplished with only some seconds left on the timer.
- Added a failsafe in order that carriable objects in each the ritual and boss phases of a Wellspring gained’t spawn out of bounds.
ALTAR OF REFLECTION:
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers couldn’t full the Evidence Board Quest Report: ALTAR-REFLECT on account of Altar of Reflection not displaying up correctly.
- More like Altar of Re-Appearance.
VOW OF THE DISCIPLE RAID:
- Fixed a difficulty the place Rhulk would all of the sudden change into shy and now not transition again to his preliminary part correctly, successfully blocking progress.
- Fixed a difficulty the place the Caretaker’s dynamic well being threshold UI wouldn’t persistently show for all gamers.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS:
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers weren’t receiving the anticipated rewards on post-Flawless wins.
- Virtual keyboard assist is now out there for console textual content chat.
- Improvements have been made to make textual content chat messages extra legible.
- Added a System Message textual content area that’s italicized to show system textual content.
- Local chat now has an orange tint to it for differentiation, now not the white shade.
- Clearer chat shade distinction for in-game colorblind settings.
- Added a consumable merchandise that permits viewing of Element counts.
- This will be acquired by the Relic Conduit.
- It is not a restricted merchandise, you possibly can discard and reacquire it anytime.
- Players with all 25 artifact mods unlocked can nonetheless reset the artifact for no extra Glimmer value.
- Once all 25 artifact mods are unlocked, resets from that time on are free.
- Fixed a difficulty the place Devour would typically grant much less buff time if a number of targets had been killed in fast succession.
- Added intention help concentrating on to enemy Axion Bolt secondary projectiles to assist gamers hit bolts which can be chasing each themselves and fellow allies.
In different information, Battlefield 2042 Update 4.0 April Patch Notes & Release Time