News

Madison man briefly displaced after stovetop hearth


Madison Fire Department
WISC-TV/Channel3000.com

MADISON, Wis. — A Madison man was briefly displaced after a hearth Wednesday.

Crews had been despatched to the 300 block of West Main Street simply earlier than 5:30 p.m. after alarms had been activated.

Officials mentioned a resident had left a field on his stovetop earlier than taking his canine for a stroll. When he got here again, there was heavy smoke in his kitchen.

The constructing was evacuated however the flames had been utterly extinguished by an computerized sprinkler system earlier than firefighters arrived. The field was burned and a microwave was melted. Crews additionally needed to take away water from the residence.

Two different residences had been additionally broken within the incident however no accidents had been reported.




Source hyperlink

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

close